Nitco assures large quantity supplies of high gloss marble
at par with the best in the world
- Superior quality marble sourced from the finest mines in Italy and around the globe.
- Marble processed at the state-of-the-art Breton processing plant in India.
- It’s one of the very few automated marble processing plants in the world.
- Consistent ultra-high precision in cutting is accomplished with BM gang saw machines from Italy.
- Natural marble is strengthened using automated netting and the world’s best epoxy resin (Tenax).
- A vacuum processing technique seals the tiniest of micro-pores, to ensure perforation-free marble.
- A special super-gloss process involving UV resin and processing in the UV tamp chamber imparts the highest gloss levels possible.
- Nitco is the only company to employ a pre-grinding process before polishing.
- Fully automated processes ensure consistency of size, incredible longevity and unmatched enhancement of marble’s natural beauty.
- Nitco’s professional team is committed to delivering target quantities-on-time, every time.